The FUEGO brazier is an outdoor fireplace consisting of a basin and a base that can be fixed together with two small metal pins if you prefer to create a unit.
The basin can be placed on the base above the floor surface, or it can be placed directly on a non-combustible surface. Place the brazier on a flat, stable surface to ensure that it does not tip over.
The brazier is easy to move, but it should only be moved when not in use. The ash is easy to empty. Be aware that embers may remain long after the fire has gone out.
OUR LIGHTING TIPS
- Light the brazier with finely chopped firewood or briquettes that take well.
- Always use dry wood. Wet wood gives off a lot of smoke.
- Do not burn too large logs. Large logs cool the fire and produce more smoke.
- Use the stove sensibly, taking care of your surroundings.
- Do not leave the fire unattended while there are flames.
- For safety reasons, it is always advisable to have water nearby
There are no reviews yet.