Stove OUTDOOR CUBIS
Outdoor fireplace with four glazed sides and a two-metre high flue to enjoy the outdoors.
CUBIS is supplied with a two-piece, two-metre flue pipe and a flue cap. The lower part of the flue has a damper to regulate the draught. The interior of the CUBIS is lined with insulating stones (it is advisable to remove them when the stove is not in use for a long period of time to avoid damage from moisture and frost).
CAUTION: The handle can be hot. Use a glove to handle it. Be careful as all external surfaces become hot.
Place the CUBIS on a flat, stable surface. Follow the same precautionary rules as for an open fire, keep a certain distance and do not place the CUBIS on - or near - combustible materials. Always comply with the safety rules and requirements for open fires set by local and national authorities.
Clean the glass before lighting the stove to get a good view of the flames. Remove the ash with a shovel when the stove is cold and no embers remain. Be aware that embers may remain long after the fire has gone out.
GOOD LIGHTING ADVICE
- Light the stove with finely chopped firewood or briquettes that take well.
- Always use dry wood. Wet wood gives off a lot of smoke.
- Do not burn too large logs. Large logs cool the fire and produce more smoke.
- Use the stove sensibly, taking care of your surroundings.
- Do not leave the fire unattended while there are flames.
- For safety reasons, it is always advisable to have water nearby
ACCESSORIES - WHEELED BASE
Give your CUBIS mobility by placing it on a base with wheels so that you can move it around the terrace at your convenience.